Five Things I Have Learned About Bozeman
I have been in Bozeman for about three months now. Here are five things I have learned so far.
5. The XL Nation is very passionate about their town, and their country music - Everyone I have met here so far is very proud of Bozeman, which I love to hear. Bozeman is a special place. Plus, they are very loyal to their country music.
4. There are a lot of stoplights - As most of you know, I came to Bozeman from Kansas City, Missouri (a metropolitan area of over 2 million people). There are more stoplights here than I am used to seeing.
3. Bozeman takes pride in Montana State - The love this town has for the university is amazing. Everywhere you go, you see a Go Cats sign and people wearing MSU gear. It's awesome to see this city show so much support. I can't wait to see what it is like during football season.
2. There are some delicious local restaurants - I have not been able to try them all yet, but the local restaurants have won me over. Burger Bob's and Western Cafe are two of my favorite places to eat in Bozeman. I need to try some more local places.
1. There is no where else in this country with a better view and great people - I am not used to seeing so many mountains. Everywhere you look, there are mountains, and its absolutely beautiful. I text pictures to my friends, and it makes them insanely jealous. As beautiful as the view is, the people here are equally as beautiful. Everywhere I go, people have been incredibly gracious. Everyone says hello to everyone. It really is a great place to be and I am happy to be here.