Five Fast Food Restaurants I Would Like to See Come to Bozeman
With the addition of Panda Express and Chipotle, here are five additional fast food restaurants I hope to see in Bozeman in the near future.
- Chick-fil-A - There are not many places with better chicken, let alone, chicken sandwiches. I miss those delicious waffle fries, the chicken sandwich, and that addictive Chick-fil-A sauce.
- White Castle - Who doesn't love White Castle sliders with crinkle fries?
- Jack-In-The-Box - My personal favorite 24-hour fast food restaurant. They have burgers, tacos, salads, breakfast, and just about anything else you crave. Jack in the Box has it all
- Sonic - My favorite part about Sonic are the drinks - 44 ounces of over 100,000 drink combinations. This can include anything from cherry vanilla Coke, to orange blue coconut Dr. Pepper. The chicken wraps and cheesy tots are also delicious.
- In-N-Out - If you have never had In-N-Out, I recommend doing so as soon as you can. The menu is simple, the burgers and fries are the best I have ever had at a fast food restaurant. They also have a "secret menu" online, which includes a neapolitan shake (chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry)
These are just a few of the restaurants I would like to see come to Bozeman. What restaurants do you want to see come to Bozeman?