Family Wellness Screening & Happy Healthy Kids Day
This Saturday, April 6, plan to attend Bozeman Deaconess Health Services (BDHS) for a day dedicated to the health and wellness of your family.
The event will feature a variety of health and laboratory screenings for both adults and children as well as safety, exercise and nutrition activities specifically for children.
The event will be held from 7:00 am until 1:00 pm on the Bozeman Deaconess campus.
There will be free health screenings and fun activities just for kids including:
· Safe Kids Photo ID cards and fingerprinting
· Healthy eating tips with children’s recipe/coloring booklet
· GoNoodle interactive exercise & agility course
· Ambulance and Air Ambulance (Helicopter) tours
· Meet Snow White!
· Face painting and washable tattoos
· Smokehouse (learn how to exit a smoke-filled building safely)
Nearly two dozen health screenings and health information for adults and children will be available. Laboratory screenings will be available at a greatly reduced cost. Unused prescription drug disposal will be available.
The laboratory screenings require fasting for 12 hours prior to testing. For more information, call Bozeman Deaconess Health Information Center at 406-522-1644 or visit the hospital's website.