Experience a Montana Tradition at the Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive
Experience what it was like living in the Wild West at the Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive.
The Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive has been a tradition in Gardiner, Montana since 1982. It is held on Memorial Day weekend and is a celebration of the Old West. The drive begins in Gardiner and ends four miles passed Jardine at the Hell’s A-Roarin’ Ranch.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive:
- Tickets are $20 per person – Kids 8 & under free
- 11 a.m – 10 p.m. – Horse Viewing at Gardiner Rodeo Grounds
- 1 p.m. – Horse Drive begins
- 3 – 4 p.m. -Social House
- 4 p.m. – BBQ Dinner
- 5 – 5:30 p.m. Cowboy Poetry featuring Sandy Sallee & Gwen Petersen
- 5:30 – 6 p.m. – Bidding Auction
- 6 – 10 p.m. – Dancing to live music by Wylie and the Wild West! There will also be raffle prizes throughout the evening.
Subscribe to 100.7 KXLB on
For more information, visit www.hellsaroarinhorsedrive.com, or call Jean at 406-220-3135.