Exciting Things Are Coming to Montana State University
Last week, Montana State University unveiled its 20-year Athletics Facilities Master Plan. The plan outlines the foreseeable future for the Bobcat Athletic Department.
Here are some of the highlights:
- A new athletic complex on the north end of Bobcat Stadium that will house the football offices, new locker rooms, and training facilities.
- More fully-enclosed bowl on the north end with added seating
- New east side grandstand at Bobcat Stadium
- Indoor football/track facility on current practice fields
- Expanded strength & conditioning center in the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
- Expanded Brick concourse
- Additional indoor tennis courts
To see what else the university is planning to do and to read the MSU 20-year Athletics Facilities Master Plan, click on the button below.