2012 Headwaters Country Jam
Headwaters Country Jam will be rocking again this year on June 28th, 29th, and 30th. With performances that include Joe Nichols, Justin Moore, Aaron Tippin, Kentucky Headhunters and many more. XL Country will be up there at the show, but we will not have our usually designated camping area. You can look for our banners to track us down.
The Headwaters Country Jam happens each year at The Bridge, near Three Forks. Located on Highway 2 – Four Miles East of Lewis & Clark Caverns. Click here for a map and directions.
- The concert arena is approximately 12 acres.
- There are 2 entrances to the arena, one at the rear and one on the south east side.
- Music is heard from 2 stages, local bands play on the upper stage.
- Camping Map
Thursday Night June 28th
Joe Nichols, Justin Moore
Friday Night June 29th
Aaron Tippin, Kentucky Headhunters,
Saturday Night June 30th
Western Skies, O Connell Band, Myra Pearce, Bad Intentions, Plowed Under
Where to Buy Tickets?
To purchase tickets by phone call the Butte Civic Center Box Office 1-800-555-8989
Or purchase tickets at one of the outlets
Bruce and Bob’s Good Guy Pawn (Butte)
Cash Dollar (Three Forks)
Wholesale Sports (Helena)
1 Day pass $50.00
3 Day pass $120.00
Weekend for 2 $260.00
Includes 2 3-Day passes & 1 campsite
Campsite 3 days $60.00
$10 Extra Vehicle Charge- one extra vehicle per campsite.
Campsites sold separately
$5.00 for Day Parking at the gate
Kids 12 & under get in FREE!
VIP Tickets $250.00/Package $500
*VIP includes access to VIP area, limited seating, drink vouchers and 1 Meet and Greet Pass per ticket (first come first serve)
- There are 1200+campsites within the venue most situated close to the arena
- Campsites are 20 x 40 ft., many are uneven and it is suggested that campers bring blocks and other devices to level their RV’s and trailers (concrete blocks work well)
- All vehicles and camping equipment must be able to fit into the 20’ X 40’ camping spot. There needs to be 5’ separation of all trailers due to County regulations. That’s 2.5 feet from the rear & side borders. You will be asked to move a vehicle to day parking if there is a question of space.
- Please set your parking brake and make sure vehicles are secure. Bring blocking for RV’s and campers.
- High winds are possible, please bring stakes and other items to secure your tent.
- Campsites have no electrical or water hook-ups.
- The tent and non generator camping zone allows for RV and trailer use, but generators are prohibited.
- No open fires due to fire danger. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision.
- You may bring food & beverages to consume at your campsite. No private food or coolers are allowed inside the concert arena, leave them at your campsite or in your car. Please drink responsibly.
- No Vending is allowed in the campground. Violators will be removed from the premises. No exceptions.
- No unauthorized ATV’s or cruising in the campground.
- No generator usage is allowed in non-generator camping areas.
- Campground quiet time begins at 2:30 am and is strictly enforced.
- A store outside the arena provides camping supplies and other essentials.
- Hot showers are available on site for $5, please bring your own towel.
- It is suggested that you bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on, there is no seating inside the arena near the stages.
- It can be very warm in June so be prepared with sunscreen & shade supplies.
- Likewise the weather can turn cold so be sure to bring appropriate cold weather & rain gear.
- If you bring purchased beverages be sure to buy plastic. No glass containers in the arena or in the campground, period.
- You may bring food & beverages to consume at your campsite. No private food or coolers are allowed inside the concert arena, leave them at your campsite or in your car.
- ATM’s will be set up inside the arena
- A 40×80 ft. beer garden provides shade and limited seating, it is centrally located within the arena.
- There are up to 14 food vendors and 20 merchandise vendors inside the arena.
- A professional security team patrols inside the arena and in the campground.
- All persons attending Headwaters Country Jam do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
- Headwaters Country Jam is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
- Please leave your valuables at home or locked out of sight in your vehicle.
- More info at HeadwatersCountryJam.com