Eric Church Concert: What You Need to Know
Eric Church is bringing his Holding Your Own Tour to the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman on Wednesday night! Here's what you need to know if you're going to the show:
- Doors open at 6:30 - Eric Church goes onstage at 8p.
- There is NO opening act. Eric Church is doing two full shows with an intermission in between.
- The new parking garage is open on campus – it does cost minimally to park in the garage up to 8PM. Great way to avoid the post concert congestion heading west.
- Patio at the Brick opens at 5:30pm. It’s the Brick's pre-show function on the west patio of the Brick. There will be a University Food truck, beer sales, and music playing under a tent. All you need is a ticket to the concert to get in. It’s a fun place to come hang out before the show.
- Take a picture underneath the XL Country sign inside the Brick and post it on our XL Country Facebook page and that's your entry to win a pair of tickets to see Tim & Faith on May 20th.
- After the concert, tune into 100.7 XL Country for our 'Eric Church Concert Replay.' Jesse James will entertain you on your way home from the show by playing all your favorite Eric Church songs. Call him and tell him what you thought of the show at 406.582.1061. We'll start as soon as Eric plays his last song!