Do Smartphones Make Us Smarter?
The Daily Mail reports that the study was commissioned to better understand the sociology behind various types of smartphone buyers. In short, iPhone users are optimistic, Android users are pessimistic and Blackberry users are the most negative about their futures. What does your mobile device say about you?
Here’s what I found out and was kind of surprised:
Apple iPhone users:
- 52% of iPhone users and 58% of iPad users are always optimistic about their future.
- In uncertain times, 29% of iPhone users and 60% of iPad users expect the best.
- iPhone users are very sociable, with 66% saying they enjoy spending time with their friends “a lot.”
- 28% of Android smartphone users and 36% of Android tablet users are always optimistic about their future.
- 31% of Android smartphone users and 55% of Android tablet users often expect more good things to happen than bad.
- Android users are the hardest working with nearly half of phone users and two thirds of tablet users saying it’s important to keep busy.
- 33% believe if something can go wrong for them, it will.
- 33% rarely count on good things happening to them.
- 0% usually expect the best.
What kind of phone do you have?