Dave’s Top 5 Christmas Shows
Tuesday morning on the XL Morning Show we're going to ask you to call in with your favorite Christmas shows. This will be your entry to win a pair of Luke Bryan tickets to his April 22 show at the Brick with Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch. We'll start taking calls just after 6 a.m.
This got me to thinking, what are my favorite Christmas shows? So, here are my Top 5:
5) Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. And it's on TV Tuesday night! Like most of these, I remember watching them when I was a little kid. Rudolph never gets old!
4) White Christmas. It's not Christmas until I hear Bing Crosby sing "White Christmas."
3) Year Without a Santa Clause. Heat Mizer & Snow Mizer are just fun! And so are Jingle & Jangle
2) Charlie Brown Christmas. It's celebrating 50 years this year. That means I may have watched it the very first year it was on!
1) Love Actually. My wife and I watch this every year together. If you've never seen it, I recommend you watch it with some eggnog and whatever else you like to put in it. I can't wait for our yearly viewing! It never gets old!