Bozeman Weekend Events
It’s the first weekend of August and this may possibly be the busiest weekend of events we’ll have all year. Here are some fun events that are going on this weekend around the Bozeman area:
- Bozeman Stampede – Friday & Saturday @ the Gallatin Co Fairgrounds. 7pm each night. Various rodeo events plus a Bull Scramble where contests face down a live bull in the rodeo arena. More Info
- Sweet Pea Festival – Fri – Sun @ Lindley Park, Bozeman. Gates open at 4pm on Friday, 10am Sat, and 11am Sunday. Music, venders, food and beer garden, Montana Shakespeare in the Park. $15 – 3 Day Passes/ $10 Day Pass. More Info
- Slam Fest – Sat & Sun @ Bogart Park, Bozeman. Food, music, performance, art and art demonstrations. Free Event. More Info
- Gallatin Valley Farmer’s Market – Sat 9 – Noon, Gallatin Co Fairgrounds. Montana grown foods and vendors. More Info
- Park County Fair – Friday & Saturday @ Park Co Fairgrounds, Livingston, MT. Carnival, exhibits, demolition derby. More Info
- Amy & Shanan’s Wedding – Saturday. Sorry, invitation only!