Bozeman Weekend Events
Have a great weekend XL Nation! If you’re looking for something fun to do in the Bozeman area this weekend here are some events you might enjoy:
- Bobcat Family Fun Day – Sat, 2p to 4p @ Bobcat Stadium. Get player autographs and meet the 2014 Bobcat Football team. More Info
- Fire in the Park – Sun, 11a to 3p, Bozeman Firestation #3 (next to Dinosaur Park) Free Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chips & Dringks. Tour the fire station & check out the fire equipment.
- ‘Cruisin’ on Main’ Car Show – Sunday, 9a to 3p, Downtown Bozeman. 300 Classic cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Food vendors & live music. Free event. More Info
- 4-H Horseback Poker Ride – 9am @ Lazy AM Ranch near Livingston. You can choose either an hour or a two and a half hour ride. Entry fees are $25 for adults and $10 for kids with lunch included. Located at exit 324 off I-90 in Livingston at the Lazy Am Ranch. Look for the signs when you come off the exit either from the East or the west. More Info
- Family Fun Night @ Bridger Creek – Sunday, 5p to 7p, Bridger Creek Golf Course. Free kids games and pizza. Special family rates on the golf course – $6 per person for 4 holes, $7 per person for 5 holes. More Info
- Gallatin Valley Farmer’s Market – Sat @ Gallatin County Fairgrounds. 9a to Noon. Homemade food, handmade crafts and locally grown produce. More Info
- Manhattan Potato Fest - Sat, 9a to 4p, Manhattan, MT.
- Wilsall Ranch Rodeo – Sunday @ 11am, Wilsall Rodeo Grounds. Branding, penning, wild cow milking, BBQ on Sat night. More Info
Have fun! Be safe!