Bozeman Events This Weekend
Looks like it my be a little rainy this weekend. So bring a jacket with you and enjoy these events this weekend in the Bozeman area:
- MSU Community Cat Walk – Fri, 11a to 1p Downtown Bozeman. MSU President Waded Cruzado, Champ, the MSU Spirit of the West Marching Band and other MSU representatives and community members will make their way down Main Street and through the Mall to create some “Bobcat Buzz” throughout the community by visiting businesses and stores, playing the fight song, and passing out Bobcat gear, schedules and Bobcat window decals along the way.
- Digger Days – Sat 9a to 4p, TMC – Cook/Learfield Gravel Pit (off Frontage Road near the Airport). Sit in the cab and operate the controls of nearly 40 different construction trucks & equipment. Food vendors on site. More Info
- Block Party for Three Forks Area Ambulance – Sat @5:30p, Three Forks Ambulance. Live music from The Blue Mountain Band, silent auction, bouncy house, face painting, FREE BBQ
- FREE Haircuts for Kids – Sat, 8a – closing, Ravenwood Studio (Located Behind Hastings, next to Ardesson Boot and Shoe) FREE back to school haircuts for school aged children from low income households. More Info
- Gallatin Valley Farmers Market – Sat, 9a to Noon. Gallatin Co Fairgrounds. local growers, artists, crafters, frozen meats and prepared foods. More Info
- The Big Sky Tonight – Sat 11a & 3p, Sun 3p. Museum of the Rockies/Taylor Planetarium. unique presentation covers seasonal constellations for the casual viewer, as well as deep sky objects for those who want to know where to point their telescopes.