Bozeman Christmas Stroll This Saturday
Bundle up this Saturday and head to Main Street with the family and friends for Bozeman’s traditional Christmas Stroll. Get some free hot chocolate, take a hay ride, eat a turkey leg, it’s all there! Here is a list of events going on at the Bozeman Christmas Stroll. Happy Holidays!
- 4:30 PM Santa leaves the Emerson Center, meets the Hay Wagon at the intersection of Grand Avenue and Main Street, and leads the lighting ceremony down Main Street to Rouse Avenue
- *4:00 – 7:30 PM Hay Wagon rides from Soroptimist Park (corner of Main and Rouse) to the Bozeman Public Library and back. First ride at 4PM will leave from the Bozeman Public Library.
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Main Street is filled with food vendors raising money for local non-profits organizations
- 4:30 -7:30 PM Downtown Businesses feature live music, free cocoa and cookies, and holiday fun of all sorts
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM Wells Fargo (211 West Main Street) is displaying the 2010 Gingerbread House Contest entries and winners
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Stop by the Bridger Bowl booth (located in the Baxter Hotel 105 West Main Street) to learn about their new and great plans for this year’s ski season!
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Visit the petting zoos with everything from alpacas, donkeys and pot-belly pigs on the corner of Rouse and Main Street!
- *5:00 – 7:30 PM Santa Pictures at the Baxter Hotel located at 105 West Main Street. Get one FREE picture through F-11 Photography
More info on the Bozeman Christmas Stroll