Become a St. Jude Partner in Hope
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital was started by Danny Thomas to help cure cancer and catastrophic diseases facing children. More than 70 years later, his vision is still alive thanks to folks like you who help support the hospital by becoming Partners in Hope.
For only $20 a month, you can make a difference in the life of a child.
Join thousands of people who support St. Jude with your monthly pledge of $20 or more and give hope to children stricken with cancer and other deadly diseases.
As a Partner In Hope, you will be among the most dedicated St. Jude supporters that ensure that no child is ever turned away because of a family's inability to pay.
For just $20 a month—about 67 cents a day—you will be helping St. Jude treat children battling cancer and conduct research that may one day lead to a cure.
Get updates on patients at the Partners In Hope website.
The Partners In Hope website is your one stop to:
- Read about the current Patient of the Month
- Read updates on past Patients of the Month
- Pay your monthly pledge online
- Use the gift calculator to see a few examples of what your gifts help buy
Benefits of being a Partner In Hope
When you become a Partner In Hope you will receive:
- A special XL Country/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital T-Shirt
- Monthly stories and photos of the children you are helping
- A "Portraits of Hope" photo album to display your monthly pictures
- A quarterly newsletter featuring additional patient stories and the latest St. Jude medical and research breakthroughs
- An annual copy of the St. Jude calendar featuring the art and stories of St. Jude patients
- An annual holiday card you can sign and return with your own personal message of encouragement and support for the children of St. Jude as they fight to win their battles against cancer
Not ready to make the commitment?
Make a single gift donation now and help St. Jude continue its mission of finding cures and saving children.
The St. Jude Country Cares Radiothon is made possible by: