Are Guys Becoming More High Maintenance?
What is this nonsense? According to a survey out of the UK there are a lot of men that are becoming the high maintenance ones. I'm not so sure this is the same in Montana. So what makes a guy "high maintenance?"
According to a new survey, one in five women say that their husband or boyfriend is the high-maintenance one in their relationship. Here are the five reasons why:
1. Men are more likely to throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want.
2. Guys spend more time in the bathroom getting ready to go out than women do.
3. Men are more likely to refuse to leave the house without their hair looking perfect, and without the right clothes.
4. Men constantly need to be told, "I love you."
5. Guys get upset when women don't answer when they call.