8 Things Every Kid Should Experience
I found this list from Babble.com, about the 8 things every kid should experience.
1. Being part of a team - I don't think it necessarily has to be sports.
2. Camping -I agree completely with this! I grew up camping just about every weekend, and now do it with my family. We have created life-time memories.
3. Chores - Yes!
4. Snow - We don't have to worry about this one.
5. Farm life - Something I got to experience, and wish my kids could. I feel like they are missing out.
6. A lemonade stand - I love lemonade stands!
7. Flying a kite - Agree!
8. Bowling - My new sport. The kids love it!
What's missing from this list?