5 Things to Do This 4th of July Weekend
If you're looking to have some fun over the next few days, Here are "5 Things to Do Around the Bozeman Area This July 4th Weekend":
- Jefferson River Canoe Trail Lecture: Friday @ 8 p.m., Lewis & Clark Caverns in Cardwell, Montana. Tom Elpel, author and educator, will be hosting a special program on the Lewis and Clark Expeditions along the Jefferson River. For more info call (406) 287-3541.
- Gallatin Valley Farmer's Market: Saturday, 9 a.m. - noon, Haynes Pavilion at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Local growers, artists, crafters, frozen meats and prepared foods.
- Livingston Roundup & Parade: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Livingston, Montana. Parade is Saturday @ 3 p.m. through downtown Livingston. Rodeo is at 8 p.m. on Saturday - Monday with fireworks following each performance. If you're going to the parade, take a picture of the XL Ram and post it on our XL Facebook page. That's your entry to win a pair of VIP passes to the Livingston Classic PBR on Aug. 6.
- Ennis Rodeo: July 3-4. Sunday at 8 p.m. & Monday at 6 p.m. at the rodeo grounds in Ennis, Montana. Two days of NRA-sanctioned rodeo featuring the top cowboys and cowgirls from the Northwest in both rough stock and timed events. General admission: $12 adults, $10 kids age 6-12, free 5 & under. Tickets available at the rodeo each evening.
- Bozeman "Festival of the Fourth" Fireworks: Monday, July 4. Annual fireworks display from the Gallatin County Fairgrounds, all made possible by the Gallatin Empire Lions Club, the Bozeman Symphony, and Barnard Construction. Be sure to tune into 100.7 XL Country for patriotic music accompaniment to the fireworks from wherever you're watching. Fireworks will begin around 10:30 p.m.