5 Places to Go Have Fun This Halloween in Bozeman
Halloween is Saturday, so grab your costume and come celebrate in Bozeman on Friday and Saturday. Here's 5 Fun Things You Can Do This Halloween Weekend in Bozeman:
- Trick or Treating in Downtown Bozeman: Friday, 3 to 6 p.m. Join downtown businesses for a safe way to enjoy traditional trick or treating in beautiful downtown Bozeman. Over 150 businesses welcome kids and families with candy and Halloween decorations! Hot drinks will be available outside the Downtown Visitor's Center at 8 East Main Street.
- Halloween Spooktacular with the Bozeman Symphony: Sat, 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. Willson Auditorium. A boiling cauldron of symphonic spookiness, ghoulish melodies and eerie sounds awaits in this fun evening filled with some hair-raising tricks, and thrilling musical treats.
- Mixers Halloween Party: Sat, 9 p.m. Make sure you come in costume because you could win $500 for having the best costume. $3 Jack and draft beers. A $5 cover will benefit the Montana State Bobcat Rodeo team.
- Rocking R Bar Halloween Party: Friday & Saturday. Friday night $500 cash to best costume. $250 Saturday night to the best costume. Live DJ and drink specials.
- Trick or Treat on Malloween: Gallatin Valley Mall. Saturday, 3 to 6 p.m. Kids can trick or treat at participating stores. Lots of candy, pumpkin contest, and free family photos.
Have fun this Halloween!