12 Items to Bring to Headwaters Country Jam + What Not To Bring
So you bought your tickets and you're extremely excited for the Headwaters Country Jam. What should you bring? Here is our list of top 10 items every cowboy and girl should put on their list.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are great for relaxing when you aren't up front row at a show. There is no seating inside the arena near the stages
- Sunscreen, umbrellas, hats and anything to protect yourself from the summer sun
- Jackets and rain gear because it is Montana and the weather is very unpredictable
- Bring all beverages in plastic or cardboard containers - Glass is not allowed in the arena or campground
- Bring lots of food to eat and prepare at your campsite. Outside food and beverages (besides one unopened water bottle) are not allowed in the concert arena.
- Tents or campers to sleep in. Remember to stake down your tents in case it gets windy
- Self contained gas propane grill to cook your food. Open flames are not allowed (ie campfires, bonfires, charcoal grills etc.)
- Dry clothes and towels. Whether you use the onsite showers that cost $5 or it rains, you're going to want to remember your towel
- Walky-talkies to use to stay in contact with your group of friends
- A good pair of shoes that you don't mind getting dirty and will keep your feet protected
- Flashlights or headlamps for use at night in the campground
- Games like corn hole, ladder ball, rings etc. for entertainment at the campground
What NOT to bring!
- Glass containers
- Charcoal grills
Let us know in the comments below any items we may have missed.