12 Items to Bring to Headwaters Country Jam + What Not To Bring
- Lawn chairs and blankets are great for relaxing when you aren’t up front row at a show. There is no seating inside the arena near the stages
- Sunscreen, umbrellas, hats and anything to protect yourself from the summer sun
- Jackets and rain gear because it is Montana and the weather is very unpredictable
- Bring all beverages in plastic or cardboard containers – Glass is not allowed in the arena or campground
- Bring lots of food to eat and prepare at your campsite. Outside food and beverages (besides one unopened water bottle) are not allowed in the concert arena.
- Tents or campers to sleep in. Remember to stake down your tents in case it gets windy
- Self contained gas propane grill to cook your food. Open flames are not allowed (ie campfires, bonfires, charcoal grills etc.)
- Dry clothes and towels. Whether you use the onsite showers that cost $5 or it rains, you’re going to want to remember your towel
- Walky-talkies to use to stay in contact with your group of friends
- A good pair of shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty and will keep your feet protected
- Flashlights or headlamps for use at night in the campground
- Games like corn hole, ladder ball, rings etc. for entertainment at the campground
- Glass containers
- Charcoal grills
Let us know in the comments below any items we may have missed.